Sunday, October 28, 2018

Back

Hi,
let's get back in the swing of things... since my last post we have moved with some up and downs but overall we've made it and we have an amazing house - enough room, amazing neighbors and we have adjusted pretty well.
The kids are enjoying Tennis, Gymnastics and Soccer for after school activities and met some great new friends already. The Hubby is working a lot remotely and I'm just trying to figure out things and getting us all into the new routine of things. The 'To Do List' is slowly but surely being worked on but it's still pretty long.
We had an amazing summer of course again. The kids and I took an amazing road trip from Michigan to Baltimore, MD and then we drove south to our new home in Charleston, SC and checked out a few places on route. It was really fun but after being on the road for two weeks I was so glad to be in my own bed again. Frank has been going back to Michigan twice and has lived more in Michigan since we got here than here or so it seems to me. We did ok and managed well but it's time to make this our home together with everyone in it. It's quite interesting to see that you're getting into a routine of four and then things are getting stirred up and you're managing as three, then again as four and again as three...
Charleston is very beautiful. I don't get out there enough... I really need to get out there more often and just stroll through the town and enjoy the beauty.
For now I'm just keeping the post short... but I'm determined to post more again and keep y'all updated on our life. We're truly grateful for our move and what we have. I do miss Michigan a lot and my friends and it was a rough start for the kids when school started and reality hit. But we've met some amazing people here and we're on our way to call this our home.

No comments: