Regarding our new home we're still going back and forth on one item that needs repair. So I am really hoping that by tonight we know if we got a new home or not! Meanwhile we went to the house again to look at it and it's just gorgeous... I took some pics of the landscaping around the house so I can already think of some ideas how to pep it up :). It needs a little overhaul but it's not too bad. We could do the very least amount of work and just get rid of the weeds and put down some fresh mulch or I can pep it up some and I am thinking already about some great ideas how to make it look pretty and more us. I want to make a border around the beds that is the same around the house and bring in some color with plants that bloom. I also have two or three plants that I totally need to have in our yard that remind me of my childhood and that need to be planted no matter what...
Over at the neighbors... Zoe holds Fay and the kids are begging and begging us to get a pet when we move. They each want their own of course!
The new shirt for Frank :). Thought that was suitable :)
And school started. Yesterday was Zoe's first day of 1st Grade. She did awesome and Henry was ok being alone with me the whole day. He was a little clingy going back to the gym day care on his own this time but after a big cuddle he was fine and he had a blast while I had an even better time at Zumba :)... OMG... Zumba is the best thing ever... specially with the instructors that I have at the gym I go to...
Today was Henry's first day of Pre-School. He didn't want a new teacher and he wasn't very excited to go to school at all but hey... he only goes two half days... 6 hrs total per week... that's nothing. But man was that a cool feeling with all kids in school and I get to enjoy the house to myself... so screaming kids, no fighting, no TV on... just me myself and I and my coffee... today is just enjoying these three hours to myself and then going forward I'll work on the 'to do list' for things to take care of without kids... urgh... I should keep one day for myself and one day for getting stuff done *lol*... I'll manage it...
Hope everybody has a great start into the new school routine and the kids are happy and make lots of friends...



No comments:
Post a Comment