Saturday, September 3, 2016

End of Summer!!!

Oh man, already the end of summer?
Yes, unfortunately on TUE we're back to serious business. School opens at 750am and we gotta be there no matter what! I'm not really looking forward to the school schedule... we have so much fun just doing what we want to do, spontaneous trips to wherever we want to go. Kids can sleep in and we're having a good time... 
We had the home inspection done on THU on our 'new' home and we're waiting to hear back from the seller if they're going to 'fix' the items we'd like them to. Meanwhile we've had an open house today in our current home and despite the holiday weekend we actually had about 8 families show up so I'm very hopeful. 
While I was trying to get ready to get us out the door the two were playing a game with their teddies ;)... so instead of two players they were four. That game 'Wuerfel Bohnanza' is sooo awesome... I could play it all day long and we do every free minute we have.
Chilling at the pool. Unfortunately I didn't get the right shot. He was chilling there, crossed legs but I must've pushed the button when he was changing faces *lol*... it's hard to see what picture comes out when you're sitting in the sun with your phone
Zoe the fish
Spontaneous play date with our friends. Kids are waiting for dinner to be served... I guess they're hungry *lol*
A last summer trip to the Toledo Zoo with our friends





The Toledo Zoo already started putting up Christmas Lights :)... oh I cannot wait for fall and winter :)... Every single season has sooo many cool things to look forward to. It's just a joy to live here in Michigan
Touching sea stars...




The Toledo Zoo got a new 'splash park' which is in my opinion crazy! Why would I need a splash park if I want to go to the zoo?! But ok... it's pretty cool for locals I guess but I'd rather just see the animals and not get wet ;)

The new playground... a giant structure (that you cannot climb on or anything) with one little tire swing.... who designed this new playground / splash park wasn't right in his / her head... what a waste of money


Colorful birdies




Today I took the kids to Greenfield Village. They played at the playground, rode the carousel and chilled at this pond. Unfortunately they didn't listen when it was time to leave the pond and we cut the trip shorter than I wanted it to be but it was ok... we still had a great time and they have to know not to be messing around with me ;).




No comments: