Today we ventured out to go on a train ride to view some interesting sites via tour guide. We also stopped at Dana's work and met her coworkers.
West-Side (Mansions) of Helena :)
That little Dude!!! He was so exhausted from all the fun we're having he took a power nap on the train. I have to admit, I totally enjoyed it and it reminded me of the days when the kids were younger... my baby...
The Fire Tower
Inside the Capitol
Dinner...
Henry made a new friend... Midnight. She comes to Henry and loves receiving all the cuddles and love from him :)
Glad she's too big to fit in the suitcase or Henry would probably consider packing her and take her home *lol*... the kids even watched the cat bring in her prey (a bird) and watched her 'killing' it... yikes... but I guess it is very exciting. The kids totally enjoy the stay and Doug, Dana and I get to play so many games... it's really relaxing and we totally enjoy each others' company... cannot wait what tomorrow brings.


No comments:
Post a Comment