... took two takes ;).
We originally were supposed to fly home on FR but our flight got delayed. At around 10am I got my first message that the 1pm flight will be delayed for an hour which wasn't a biggie since I had 3 hours layover in SLC. I was already packed and ready to go we were just playing some cards to kill the rest of the time and enjoy the company. However an hour later another text came that the flight is delayed MORE... to the point that I'll def. miss my connection flight in SLC so I had to rebooked online for the 550AM flight on SAT morning via MSP however if anything goes wrong or gets delayed I knew I would have all day to get home and from MSP there were three more flights to DTW that day if I would miss mine... but it all went as planned and super on time without any hiccups the next day ;)... 430am and the kids are all up and ready to roll and we adults with our coffee mug in one hand and suitcases in the other *lol*
Last Selfie with our sweet Sophia... ready to see Frank aka Daddy very soonIt was a great time... we spent tons of quality time together which I really enjoyed and the kids needless to say had a TON of fun together. Back home I got right on the laundry and finished every single clothing on SAT got organized (boy it took me a while... I started one thing and got distracted by another... ) but got it all done, some grocery shopping and from the very beautiful weather in Montana I got home to a very muggy hot feeling Michigan with some crazy rain purring down as well. It's crazy how different the weather can be within these two states alone in one country!
Laundry done - 9pm but oh well... at least unpacking is complete.
Our neighbor's 60th Birthday was today (Delores - for all my friends/family who've been here already and know my peeps). She invited us all for dinner at a restaurant. And it was such a lovely night... what a great event to end this crazy vacation ending week. Tomorrow is Monday and I have three full weeks with my kiddos at home. I will enjoy it as much as I can with lots of quality time, pool and gym time and to see a little bit more together oh and maybe find a new house as well *lol*... I kinda gave up hopes on that one but I guess Frank and the agent still have a lot of hope that it is out there... we will know sometime in the future or I'll just enjoy our current home for a bit longer with my amazing neighbors :)


No comments:
Post a Comment