Thursday, May 12, 2016

Summer is on the way

Well, after I got to spend at least an hour all by myself before anybody got out of their rooms on Mothersday I got another sweet surprise from my hubby :). I wanted to buy this apple watch for at least half a year now but somehow I never got to save money for it or when I had it, the windshield needed to be replaced and then Christmas came along and birthday parties... the long wait had an end... here is my awesome new watch and I totally LOVE it :). Thanks Babe :)

A morning at Greenfield Village with Michael and Austin







Henry's swim class. He has class now on Monday Nights and Zoe is in the swim club and can swim MON, WED and THU nights if she wants to! I have no clue why I instigated this... *hahaha*... but school is almost over and the school drop off and pick ups finally fall off the schedule and it'll be a bit more relaxing for us.

Another yummy yummy recipe... I really love all these new recipes and I totally enjoy trying them out. Today is already my last day in phase 2 and tomorrow I get to try out soooo many more new recipes. I'm thrilled...
After baking cookies for Dustin's school (last session of ESL class) Henry was eagerly licking off the leftovers *lol*...

Baking a cake for lunch tomorrow. My neighbor met a german lady at a party and she wants me to meet her so she invited her over for lunch tomorrow and I'll bring desert :)... Weincreme Torte :)... I guess I have to make a little exception to my new diet restrictions... once won't hurt...

No comments: