Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring is on the way...

Last weekend we went to an indoor water park. I had plans to go there already last year and was sitting on the tickets for way too long now that they were ready to expire... last weekend possible to go... and we went. It was fun but I won't be going back there. 
Afterwards we went to Caldera's or whatever this shop is called... it's a big outdoor sports store and had real stuffed out animals displayed. It was impressive to see and pretty american.

After visiting a friend we stopped at Costco for a shopping trip and pizza for dinner ;)...
a normal afternoon... crafts
Today Zoe had a day off (teacher development day). I was sooo excited that I get to take both kids out to do something fun at an empty Detroit Zoo we enjoyed a fabulous sunny warm day. We just had a snow day last week and this week it's going to be 20C... Welcome to Michigan :)















No comments: