Frank's 60th Birthday is on March 27th but I figured since it's Easter Sunday this year I would throw him a Birthday party the FR before so it's his birthday weekend but still good for our friends to show up without interfering with family duties and church.
It was a big surprise, he didn't expect anything on FR night but when he came home that night from work we all were waiting for him at home and the kids and I were preparing all day very delicious meals and decorated the house:
Surpriiiiiise:
With help from my amazing mother in law I printed out some very old pics and also pics from our time together. The kids put them on scrapbook paper so they can be put in a picture book after we take them down from the walls but for the party it was a great memory lane view for all our friends to look at... everybody loved it.
He's a very happy man as the pics totally prove ;)


1 comment:
HAPPY 60th birthday Brother!!!!! Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you. Love Ray and Patty
Post a Comment