Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Time...

Henry and I had a fun play date with a friend of ours on Monday and then we had a lunch date at a bagel place and ran some errands afterwards.

On Sunday we already cut out some cookies but since the time ran out on Sunday we continued to decorate them on Monday after school. Boy oh Boy... these cookies were loaded with frosting and sprinkles!!!

Here our newest addition to the family. The elf on the shelf. Last year I was already thrilled by all the fun things the elf is doing in other households and now we finally have one too :). I'm super excited... the story is... the elf is Santa's Helper who comes into homes in the days before Christmas and making notes of the kids if they're naughty or nice... each night when the kids go to bed he goes back to the north pole, reports to Santa and comes back before the kids get up and can be found in a new 'normally naughty' position.

Here is our naughty elf *lol*...
On the 1st he was hanging up in the fan in Henry's underpants, using it as a hammock. The kids were so clever and turned on the fan... :(... they were cracking up big times.
On the 2nd he was found in our plant in on a toilet paper swing, eating a cookie and he also left some cookie crumbles on the table... naughty elf...
And here is what we're going to do tonight :). The kids are already in bed but tonight at around 930pm there is this Holiday Train coming through our town and we just have to see it. So I will wake them up (Zoe is coming downstairs every 10 min asking if it's time yet to go - but I assume Henry fell asleep already)... put the snow suits over their PJ's and we're heading out to see this train. I'm so excited to see this.

No comments: