On Monday we enjoyed some time at the Hands On Museum with Michael and Austin. Henry was super excited and LOVED that place. I think it actually was his first time. I only took Zoe back in the days when Henry wasn't around or I went when Henry was super tiny but I doubt that...
He was so excited that he fell asleep on the car ride home!
Turkey Dinner... the 17lbs Turkey turned out super delicious again. We had lots of yummy food... oh no... I forgot to make the red cabbage!!!! But we had sweet potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Dumplings, Green Beans, Corn, Gravy and this delicious turkey... it was PLENTY of food... no wonder I forgot in all this craziness the red cabbage :(...
Dustin created those amazing looking roses for us :). It looks really cool and wasn't that difficult to make. It just took a little time but we had plenty of that today.


No comments:
Post a Comment