Sorry... I somehow didn't want to find time to blog in the last few weeks. Reality has me back and school starts soon... I cannot believe Zoe will start kindergarten already! But I think it'll be just fine. Zoe seems to be very ready for school and Henry too even though he says he doesn't want to go to pre-school I think he'll be fine as well.
Here some last pictures of our Time in Germany. Zoe and her cousin Leia... gosh how much I miss that little smiley Girl
My Dad serving one scoop of ice cream!!! Sita and I both wanted walnut so he gave us the leftovers and of course we didn't articulate what kind of 'scoop' we wanted... so he took the smallest scoop he had and was cracking up on the way to the dining room until we saw what he was laughing about already... we were cracking up... it was fun!
Jup... almost every night I drank some sort of alcohol... it was so much fun just hanging out and chat and enjoy the patio or enjoy company in the living room... we had a great time
Time to fly 'home'... Dana was supposed to fly out at 640am. Well, when we came to the airport at 8am Dana was back in the airport terminal again trying to rebook her flight since it got cancelled :(... they rebooked her to the next day so my Dad and Meike took them back home again after dropping us off so they got to spend another day with Meike and Dad and had a smooth flight back home the next day while we left like planned.
Bremen Airport
Through security... ready to take off in Bremen
Amsterdam... ready to board
Aaaannd, we're on the way to Frank











No comments:
Post a Comment