Thursday, August 27, 2015

Date Day

On FR we had the luxury of a date day :)... the kids spent the day at a farm of a german teacher of ours and Frank and I enjoyed a nice Harley ride ALONE... it was soooo cool. We totally enjoyed it. 
The kids gave me a very hard time dropping them off but they had sooo much fun! 

Zoe even got to ride the horse

SAT we enjoyed a birthday pool party! First one for us... it was a ton of fun for the kids and for us because we could just chill and chat while the kids had a blast. They were having so much fun, we had to drag them out of the water to eat cupcakes ;)





Zoe's school uniform... (one version). She had her kindergarten orientation yesterday night and met her teacher. She's very excited... Henry and I went to the gym so Frank and her went to the orientation alone. Henry wasn't happy about going to the gym day care without his big sister but he did great and survived just fine. It's going to be very weird for them to be spending not all day together anymore once school starts... it'll be a huge adjustment for all of us I guess.

We went and got some supplies for our art project. Results will be revealed on SAT :)...
I treated myself to some beautiful flowers... oh they look so good!

No comments: