Yesterday we took our kids to Lansing. Lansing is the capitol of Michigan and it was a very educational trip and all the kids seemed to have enjoyed it a lot. We have more pics on the bigger camera but I don't have it handy right now so the phone pics have to do it for now :).
We were building the bridge and Henry wanted a 'train'... so I guess the waterlevel did it's job mimicking a train ;). This was at the Historical Museum of Michigan. All about Michigan, it was super interesting and worth another trip down there.
I couldn't fit my glasses through that hole.
The Capitol of Lansing... they're always soooo beautiful
Enjoying the view...
The first house we went to "The Dodge-Turner house" was closed which was clearly open on the website when I checked... so we tried going in, door was unlocked and boom, the alarm went off!!! Oh my... we were all cracking up. Ok, so I called them told them that door was unlocked and we set off the alarm and I made the comment to update their website... unbelievable... my experience from Lansing - don't trust their websites because out of the three attractions we saw, two had false information on their website!!! :( Next time I call everything up...











No comments:
Post a Comment