Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jenny's First Day of High School

The day has arrived... Jenny had to start school on TUE Sep 2nd and it was a bitter sweet moment for me :(. It's so cool that she gets to go to high school and meet students her age but now we get to spend so little time with her only. 
High School seems to be a really good experience so far and she also is on the swim team which requires a lot of practice! I've never seen this amount of practice for a teenager before!!! I have to say this is CRAZY... but as long as she enjoys it I'm totally fine with it. Apparently they're getting very competitive over here and now the coach wants to see everybody at the SAT training and they even added a 5:30am training on Monday as well. I'll be sleep-driving her to school *lol* just kidding. I actually thought about adding some workout in myself once I get back home I can take advantage of the 'me-time' and workout while everybody is still sleeping since I'm up anyway :). So actually a win win situation. I'm super excited for her and hope that we get to spend also some family time with her as well. I think she feels very comfortable here and the kids adore her a lot... she's quickly grown into a our family. For me it is funny to see how the dynamic changed and now I'm trying to give everybody same amount of attention which is a lot harder to juggle with 3 and a husband but I'm getting there and enjoy it a lot :).
The very great thing is that I can double check and make sure she gets on that bus since I can 'see' it from our drive way :).

No comments: