Jup... we've reached fall weather but this week we are super lucky and have a super sunny week ahead of us :). So excited...
Jenny doesn't have school on WED so I took Zoe out as well and we'll head up north to Frankenmuth - SHOPPING *lol*... it'll be a fun filled day.
Here some pics from last week while Frank was in Baltimore attending his aunt's funeral and helping his mom with his dad :(... not a very great time right now. The kids were soooo excited to see Daddy back home this morning... he couldn't get out the door because they had to tell him this and that. They were super happy to have their daddy back and I'm super happy to have him back too :).
Greenfield Village:
THU Night we watched Jenny competing against another high school. The kids loved it. It was a lot of fun and Henry is asking to go and watch Jenny swim again and again so we probably watch now every competition we can go to :). She's the very last one 'preparing' to go in the water soon
Happy Ending. They beat the other team big times. It was a very successful 'meet' (they call it) - I'm learning all these new words now *lol*
The swim team
Us alone at home... we have many great ideas :). Delicious buttermilk waffles with all kinds of sugar loaded toppings *lol*
And then we build a scarecrow
Hahaha... we have to remove the bag but other than that she's complete! And too funny to look at. I think we did an amazing job. Jenny created all the hair for her and picked out the crazy looking outfit :)
Shopping again? Jup... we kind of do that a lot. Not really spending money all the time. Henry loved closing the shoe boxes and reorganizing them. I think the sales reps were happy when we left :)
Two Toddlers with terrific ideas!















No comments:
Post a Comment