Ok, so time really flies, it's unbelievable!!!
Yesterday our exchange student Jenny arrived and I was so nervous but we had a great arrival and the kids took her into their hearts right away and even Henry told me this morning that he really likes having Jenny here at home.
Here some fun pics from the last couple of weeks: Extreme Bounce
Our trip to Baltimore. My father in law is not doing so well. He's having bladder cancer and is going through treatments soon so we wanted to take the opportunity to spend some time with our family in Baltimore and it was a great stay. The kids were AWESOME!!! And they were sooo excited to see Grandma, Zoe was over the moon and back and couldn't wait to see her.
The kids and I stayed at Paula's place. We got so many bedrooms and a bedroom to ourselves it was an amazing stay and the kids slept so wonderful. Frank spent some quality time with his parents which all worked out so great.
Frank's one wish: Eating crabs ;)
The kids and I went on a walk to a bakery I thought was German heritage but it wasn't :(... also we walked to a park. It was REALLY nice to have everything in walking distance and family so close by. We really enjoyed that
The way back home was a little wet! Luckily we drove home on Monday because the system came down so hard, we had state of emergency in Michigan in three counties due to flooding etc.
Fun at Jungle Gym
Just lunch time ;)
Fun at the park
Barnes & Noble Story Time and playing legos afterwards. I love Barnes & Noble :)
And finally we're picking up Jenny at the airport. She had a fun few days of orientation in NYC with other exchange students and some sight seeing as well. I was so glad she had a great time and saw a lot.
Look how excited Zoe is :).

































No comments:
Post a Comment