And our next 'Ruhe' Girl got married today :)... bittersweet because I couldn't be there and to date I was able to join Dana's wedding and I am planning on joining Sita's wedding next year. Congrats to the newlyweds on their special day :).
Yum :)
While the wedding was going on we enjoyed a very fun day at Greenfield Village. We actually drove almost everything you can drive there (first time for us). The kids voluntarily wanted to go on the Coach Bus, the Model T, the 'Kutsche' and we took the train of course :). It was so much fun and a totally different visit than we've done so far.
On the Coach Bus:
In the Model T:
In der Kutsche:
On the Train, you can tell the kids were very tired already and exhausted. They've done so great and it got very hot during the morning hrs that the breeze always felt so good but standing in the sun was torture ;)






1 comment:
Wow - du bist ja schneller als ich mit dem posten! Dann hole ich das auf meinem Blog mal schnell nach.
Post a Comment