Even we had a long weekend and it feels great not to work and staying home. Frank only did a couple of treatments on SAT just because he wanted to get them out of the way but other than that we're having a great and relaxing weekend. I don't think we'll travel anymore on holidays... it feels much better staying home and relaxing ;).
We went mini-golfing on FR afternoon. The kids had so much fun, Frank and I tried to keep it a little more serious but the kids just did what they did and it worked out great. Henry was always so excited to get his ball or finding our ball if we hit it wrong :)... too cute.
A treat after a nice dinner... ice cream and I made myself a homemade Iced Coffee but the way I know it and not what you can get here in America ;)... but I got used to the American 'Iced Coffee' even though I still love the Italian Version much better but also has a lot more calories of course ;)
... until the very last drop.
One of my creations... she's always letting me do her hair now it's a thing of the morning procedures of course and she gets lots of compliments ;)
SAT morning for Story Time at Barnes & Noble
we met Adelheid at story time and then went over to the next door Panera Bread and had lunch. What an amazing and fun idea... This was I think the best morning in a while. The kids enjoyed playing and I read Zoe a bunch of books, then story time and more reading and then heading over and enjoying an amazing lunch OUTSIDE... feels like home :)
After they kids were done eating they had to play a little more in the landscaping of course ;)
It was the perfect day incl. weather and everything!!! Our neighbors granddaughter is here and Zoe and Chandler playing daily. Yesterday night we enjoyed a family movie night with her and saw the movie Frozen, what a beautiful movie. Henry came cuddling I guess it was a little too scary at some parts and the kids were both super duper tired by the middle of the movie. An amazing SAT I have to repeat many more times for sure :)













No comments:
Post a Comment