Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fun Filled SAT

Oh we had a great time :). During Nap time I took Zoe only to this new place that just opened up (or remodeled). It's called 'Abrakadoodle' *lol*... it's a franchise you can buy and start as your own business model and I guess somebody saw a huge potential here and I bet they will have a good amount of business coming in the door. This place was packed!!! It was so packed Zoe was afraid to go in :(. She was clinging to my jeans wanting to go back home but we made our way in there got her some materials to be creative with (for free) and she did play dough and coloring. She is really into arts. Every single minute she sits down and colors, cuts, does something that an artist does :). She was so excited about this place she really wants to go back now and do more at that place. I might sign her up for classes there but then again... she can do all that stuff at home too :). 


After all the creativity that little girl was very hungry and we snacked a hotdog :)
Then we went home and picked up the boys and went to the German Picnic. Another totally fun event.

You can see the 'sandbox' in the background, the kids were in there the majority of the time... we barely got them to eat their hotdog.




Some traditional German Dance (from the South of Germany, not where I come from)


and we couldn't leave before the kids hit the dance floor of course :). They were sooo tired, this morning they slept longer than usual :)




No comments: