We officially have started the summer *woot woot*. I'm still dressed pretty warm due to all the AC over here ;). And the other day I went out with pants that are 3/4 length and what did I do? I burned myself :(... what a bummer!!! I was wondering what hurt so much on my leg and then when I looked closer... it was burned :(... Of course I forgot to put on sunscreen onto my leg. I only put sunscreen on my upper arms and neck (luckily) because my underarms were quite red as well. The sun is so aggressive... you can't even go outside without putting on sunscreen and it wasn't even that hot that day. It was the best weather ever, a light breeze, sun out but not too hot. Learned my lesson I guess. The kids don't go out without any sunscreen on of course and Henry makes it pretty easy for me since he refuses to wear shorts or TShirts. I guess he pulls off the same that Zoe did when we changed to fall. She would not wear any long sleeves or long pants *lol*... these kids are funny. It's so nice to have a minivan. You can just pack it up and have everything you need with you at all times for all types of activities you feel like doing.
After the day out with friends at Greenfield Village. We got 'rained out' but the kids didn't want to go home and we went inside the museum for a little bit longer.Splash Park
We're very very busy over here... I will write a long blog post over the weekend to tell you all what we've been up to for the last year or so and what it turned into *lol*... I really miss keeping in touch with a lot of people but I know that this busy time will die down a little again and it's just this crazy right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment