Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Fun

Henry is funny! We go places and the first thing he does is having a snack!!! Sits there for 10 min at least watching the other kids have fun and he eats *lol*. Cracks me up every time... 
My German Colored Nails :)
Snacks are empty!!!
Henry: "Momma, do you have more snacks at home?"
Me: "Yes"
Henry: "Can I have some when we get home?"
Hahaha... funny guy

Today we met with the Germans at another playground. Much fun, Zoe remembered this play ground with the stream from last year and she was asking me already a bunch of times when we finally go back there and today we did :).




My little man!!!!!! He doesn't want to wear shorts or t-shirts always the long sleeves and long pants! So in the car I only had shorts or t-shirts as a spare outfit (as a mom you always have spare outfits laying around in the car)... so finally I got a picture in a summer outfit *yeah* :)

No comments: