Friday, April 4, 2014

Tiny Town

Today we met with some of our German Friends at 'Tiny Town'. A fun indoor play area for the little ones. I have to say we have a lot of fun places for the kids around here. It's so funny, the kids already know every place and when we parked Zoe argued with me she much rather wants to go to Sky Zone (the trampoline place). We haven't been to Tiny Town in a very long time... I think we went when they just opened and haven't been since. I'm not even sure if Henry was already born... yes, yes he was. I remember him standing at the work bench *lol*... anyway... so we go inside and of course my kids are gone, having fun playing etc. AND they also have a little trampoline so her sky zone time got somehow included :). 
The Bubble Machine!




They added a ball pit since the last time I was there.





And of course we had one snack. Zoe discovered Oreo cookies!!!!!!!!!! URGH... oh well... they don't get it every day and man are they tasty!!!!! Henry on the other hand decided to munch on some zoo animals and we learned the German and English word for them... it's so cool how you can incorporate learning languages in your day to day activities without much prep work to it ;).
Overall we're doing very well... the snow is almost gone. I can still see like very small chunks on the yards or streets but only if you really WANT to see it ;). I'm preparing what I'll do for the vegetable garden! It's so tricky. They have these pre fabricated boxes, which are great but kind of expensive if you want to raise the garden (since we have some rabbits who'd love to have our veggies I'm sure). So today I checked out some other ideas and pinterest gave me the hint for 'cinder blocks' that sounds great!!! Sturdy, easy, a little cheaper and if I don't want it anymore I can easily remove them all. I keep looking around and maybe I'd find a great deal somewhere... our veggies that are growing inside the house are getting sooo tall! I'm almost afraid they're growing too fast! They still have to stay in that inside container another month or so... hope the roots are not overwhelmingly growing so they won't suffocate. We'll have soooo many tomatoes! Oh my! Three different brands and at least 8 plants each! Well, I have lots of friends I can give them away too ;).

No comments: