I'm trying out new hairdos for Zoe and myself :)... so much fun
Henry is having a meltdown... Terrible 2's... it's 2-3 times a day unfortunately but he's gonna grow out of it eventually.
A new do for me :)
Playground Time
Mama Day Out...
Got myself some new shoes :)
Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese
Henry Ford Museum
First Frosty Boy of the season :)...
Before we can get used to spring, let's have some snow ONE more time ;)... and it was enough to break the record of the snowiest and coldest winter...
Playground again... you can tell, we love that one playground :)
My new sun glasses... after waiting 5 weeks for them I finally got them. The lenses have been off twice just a tiny bit but my new doc is so great he made them redo them before he gave them to me. 10 Plus points for my new eye doc :). I've never had such a great match of glasses and sunglasses that I barely feel a difference... I have always felt a different in the prescribtion. This is the FIRST time I don't feel anything switching them... awesome
Zoe sliding...
'Mom, take a picture please... CHEEESE'
Easter Egg Hunt in the Neighborhood... it was a huge success... every year we're having more and more kids joining us.
The German Easter Party, organized by the German School. Zoe colored sooo many of these eggs... I have no clue what to do with all those eggs *LOL*...

































No comments:
Post a Comment