Our Veggies are growing and growing... even the peppers are coming now (Paprika). We're sooo excited.
Yesterday the kids and I went to Lowe's (Baumarkt) and checked out what it would cost to build a vegetable garden! The cheapest way is to build it ourselves... *sight*... If I'll spend all that money I would hope to get the results paid for it! Any easy tips for me how to proceed with that vegetable garden???
Good Morning World... look who's up?Water Coloring with Janos
Yum, who's enjoying a French Vanilla Latte? Yeah ...
I brought home a kit to build a bird house :). The kids had to get it done that same night so Frank had to do some hammering with the kids *hihi*... they got it done and nobody got hurt :)... well... they hammered an imprint of a nail into the table!!! Luckily we only still have this table because of the kids... and they can mess it up how bad they want to... sooner or later it'll be going into the basement and I'll get a nice looking dining set :) :) :)...





1 comment:
Rona take a look at this raised garden bed from Sams club.
Greenland Gardener Raised Bed Garden Kit - 42" x 84" x 8"
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/garden-kit-dsv-collect/prod9360606.ip?navAction=push
Al
Post a Comment