On SAT was this cool event at Barnes & Noble to build a car with Lego's for the movie and such. Of course we haven't seen the movie but anything fun for the kids I'm in and they had a blast, didn't wanna leave and asked the next day and the next day if they can go back and build Lego again :)...
We even were able to take home the built cars!!! I was so amazed by that. There is still lots to do around here that is 'free' of charge :)... YEAH
The kids are getting along just fine however it takes a lot of help from mommy of course :). Fighting like siblings but also enjoying the fun moments when there is no fight about a toy or what other things could be going on. I've been sick since THU literally couldn't do anything and Frank had to take off work on FR. Finally dragged myself to the urgent care SAT night because I just couldn't swallow anymore. No I'm pain free but still coughing quite a lot and discovered yesterday that Zoe's eye was leaking something weird :(... might be pink eye (Bindehautentzuendung) and today was supposed to be her first day at preschool :(. So bummed... off to the doc we go this afternoon to get it checked and I hope it's only her who gets it... and hopefully we'll be able to be out and about very soon since the kids have been inside for most of the last week and we're ready to go adventure again... found already lots of fun stuff to do for us this year and I can't wait to have all these fun moments with the kids. This will be an amazing year!





No comments:
Post a Comment