Monday, December 9, 2013

GERMANY

'I'm coming home... I'm coming home...' We've been 'HOME' for Frank so many times and now it's my turn to get to go 'HOME' for a bit and I have to say it feels AMAZING! 
Here a pic of the two munchkins in DTW in front of our big airplane.
The kids did amazing but didn't sleep much / at all.

The second flight AMS to BRE I had two little very tired munchkins and Henry was so out, I had to carry him all the way out and park him on the floor prepped onto our luggage and Zoe watched for me that his head wouldn't fall onto the ground! It worked out great though.
Arrival at home... placed the kids on the couch for a 'nap' and woke them up at 230PM
They actually missed a great German breakfast... YUM. My sister Sita came with us as well
My sleeping beauties

That night Henry woke up during the night but then they slept till 1230PM (I woke them up) the next morning... crazy

Walk with Oma... we walked to go shopping. The postal box :)
Going shopping via feet. Awesome feeling... I miss my stroller though! I have to admit. The first thing I missed since I'm here... ok after Frank of course :). He'll follow us in 2 weeks.
Our traffic lights... they actually turn 'green' :)... 
It's sooooo good to be home... can't wait for all the following days to enjoy to the fullest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

das neue Deichhorst...see you in a little bit...
Jenny

Douglas Fejes said...

Have fun, say hi to everyone and give them a hug for us.... also don't forget to have a gleuhwein mit schuss! ... for me!

Doug