We had a movie Afternoon but unfortunately the movie I rented was broken :(... so we had to improvise and take another movie. My neighbors Granddaughter is in town so the kids enjoyed the company of Chandler for a couple of times :).
Our Christmas Decoration at the Entrance of our subdivisionCelebrating Janos' 4th Birthday for a special party just him and us :). The kids loved 'tuschen'
We ended up in the Emergency Room in the afternoon to fix Henry's face!!! The poor guy ran into a dresser and had a bigger wound than wanted :(
After a cancellation we then did drive to Baltimore a day later and I quickly made our desert for the Thanksgiving Dinner we had on SAT at Jay's
The kids were so excited when I told them we're leaving for Baltimore... in the AM they packed the rest of their belongings into MY bag and said: "We're ready mom"... well it would help to get out of the PJ's before loading them up in the car *lol*...
The kids did GREAT. We not only drove to Baltimore this time but further south / east to Great Mills, MD to Frank's Brother Jay. We rocked it in 10hrs straight with few breaks. I mean we totally outdid ourselves there I think :). After this trip I'm so confident it will be a piece of candy to fly to Germany!
The Turkey Baby :).
Henry loved their dog Jenna... everytime she was in the same room Henry would not give her some peace! She had to be petted and taken care of... too cute!
My new glasses... bold look and I LOVE THEM :)

















2 comments:
Ihr seid bald hier!!! Ich freue mich so!
The candid pic of the kids in their PJs is precious, the look of joy and anticipation is wonderful.
Post a Comment