Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Toledo Zoo

Shortly after we arrived... the kids requested a lunch break!!! 

It was such a beautiful day and the kids and I had so much fun.
That animal has a baby on him / back / front... amazing how it was 'attached' to the mom!


Lazy Great Apes!!!
Henry had a blast


"THIS WAY"
Food please! Oh man, next time I have to bring more snacks...

Hahaha... it looked so funny
This was the first time Zoe always wanted to go back into the stroller... normally she walks the zoo with just little stroller time when she's eating her popcorn. I don't know if it was because she gets up a lot earlier than she did back then or what the reason was... it was kind sad because I was kind of thinking that she'd be done soon so we only have one stroller rider here and there... but I'm glad, the kids way 30 and 24 lbs... I have up to 65lbs that I can use this stroller so I'm still good for a while...


Zoe requested to go to the play ground ;). Also the first time that she requested that... they're growing too fast :(
... Henry needed to get up the latter of course as well ;)









And at the end we all got a nice treat :)


I just rolled out of the parking spot and Henry was out... took Zoe only 5 more min and she was out!!! HAHAHA... I totally wore them out, but I have to say I was tired as well, all the walking in the fresh air it was really nice and so so needed after this long winter... this picture was taken just a couple of min before we were home... Henry just got up... very sleepy :)...
GREAT DAY :)

No comments: