Well, a calculator can be a phone as well...
All he does is EAT and EAT and EAT :)... but I so do LOVE it that he just loves my food. Zoe is pickier than Henry"You have Sausage up there, I KNOW IT... I WANT IT... NOW"
Fashionista Henry... he loves hats even though they're mostly too small for him and he's so into shoes... OMG... cracks me up
Cookie break from shopping... the kids are always so great... they've earned a great delicious cookie
Story Time... I absolutely love how the kids play, they play this and that and then they both sit down in the play room, 'reading' books... or they come and bring you a book and they want to read it together. They have a great variance of playing
Our Dinner tonight: Turkey Leg Pot Roast. It sounded to good that I had to try it... I'll let you know how it'll turn out
The kids decided sliding and playing basketball wasn't enough anymore... while tilting the whole slide it actually becomes a play structure and you can climb into / onto / through it... they're never getting bored *lol*. They're playing so nicely together and teaming up. It's very cute to watch










1 comment:
Rona, of course your children will love SHOES - it is in their genes!!!
Post a Comment