Yum, Cupcakes:
Last weekend I made Cabbage Rolls: YUM... Frank's mom's recipe and I mastered it.
Our Christmas Eve Dinner: German Potato Salad, German Knackwurst and BBQ pulled Beef. It was really delicious and even though German Potato Salad is a typical German tradition on Christmas Eve we never ate it in our family. Might be a new traditions of our own from now on... who knows ;)
Needless to say, Henry ate and ate and ate...
Our Presents:
The next morning:
Unbelievable delivery!!! On Christmas Day (an American holiday as well)... the Postal Service came by and delivered our long Christmas Presents from Oma and Opa from Germany! What an amazing surprise and the lady was dressed as Santa... I was super happy and excited for this to happen even though I felt sad for that lady to have to work today.









1 comment:
Oh, da war der Weihnachtsmann aber fleißig. Am Aufbau der Eisenbahn muss er ja wohl die ganze Nacht gebastelt haben?
Post a Comment