Monday, December 3, 2012

Janos' 3rd Birthday

Zoe's best friend Janos turned 3 and Zoe was sooo excited to sing 'Happy Birthday' for Janos, giving him the present, she basically ran him over coming into the door, handing him the present and telling him "Happy Birthday". She wanted to carry the present and then helped him unwrap it. 

Lately... as long as Henry has something to eat in his hands, he's happy. If not... well, then he's trying to get something to eat somehow... being whiny is one of the options. He's getting a mind of his own and man does he wants to be independent. Early Starter!!!
I thought he might be easier than Zoe, he def. was easier as a baby but he knows what he wants: FOOD!!! ;) He's still easy but we're having already fits and I can't remember Zoe starting that early. He's really getting super mad if I feed him. Well, I won't let him feed his oatmeal himself if he's not using the spoon but you should've seen the scene he made yesterday morning about it! Oh my oh my! But on the good side both kids seemed to be very independent and that's always a good feature in life.
Super excited to sing "happy birthday" sitting right next to her buddy *too cute*
and wanting to help blowing out the candle!!! She LOVES birthdays, specially if it's her best buddy or brother. I can't wait for her birthday to come along and see how much she'll be into it this year. She'll totally know what's going on.

No comments: