Thanks everybody for all the Birthday Wishes and Calls, I was on the phone / skype all day long, it was an awesome Birthday :). My hubby got me a birthday cake and Zoe and Frank were singing 'Happy Birthday' from the top of their lungs it was the cutest thing ever... Zoe really loves Birthdays and especially blowing out the candles! I let her help me ;)
It was snowing all day so we took advantage of the snow after dinner and took a little sleigh ride in front of our house:
I just love my strollers! They're the best... no big deal to go through the snow with it since the little sleigh was a little to small for both kids. The last time we had so much snow was 2 winters ago and Zoe was Henry's age!


1 comment:
your are a good mom....G M
Post a Comment