Friday, November 23, 2012

HELP


I need some help from you all... I get this error message since yesterday when I want to upload pics or videos to my blog :(... has anybody every experienced this? I'm not willing to 'buy' more space, then I'd have to create a new blog instead but I'd love to just keep it all on this blog.
Let me know if anybody can help.
thx
rona

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more

2 comments:

Doug and/or Dana said...

Vielleicht kannst du ein paar Bilder vom Blog loeschen, solange du sie noch woanders gespeichert hast.
Ich kann mir gar nicht vorstellen dass deine 1 GB schon voll sind... oder gehe weiter mit "ronasnotes2"

Douglas Fejes said...

blogger works hand in hand with Google's other program called Picassa. Picassa allows you to have unlimited pictures(as well as Blogger) but the size of the pictures must be below a certain size. So my guess would be that the pictures you are trying to up load might be to great a resolution. Change the file size and you should be able to continue with your blog no problem. If you have questions about the size of the file restrictions "Google" information dealing with Picassa and file size.