On Thursday we went up North to Birch Run Outlet and Frankenmuth - SHOPPING :)... Here my new scarf and hat! Of course from TOMMY HILFIGER *lol*...
It was so cold that the kids weren't really into it but I found a way to make them comfy and warm and at least let me buy a few things. Mommy finally got her new handbag, I'm so super happy :)A nice break from the cold... A CupCake / Coffee Break
We brought one home for Frank so he could enjoy a delicious CupCake as well. Malo and Zoe twirling the 'coin'.
Bonner's... World's Largest Christmas Store was our last stop. Zoe still remembered that there was a Mickey Mouse collection... unbelievable!!! The last time we were there was in February! That child has a brain!!! Wow!!!
Super tired, it was a long day...
Our little man is turning into a big boy!!! No wonder when you see what he eats... not many days and he'll be walking. The most was 5 steps in a row he did by himself!
I totally forgot to show you our pumpkin creations :). Here they are...














No comments:
Post a Comment