We're enjoying some family time with family ;). The kids are ready to get dizzy on the office chair :)
We went to the aquarium and on the way there we ran into some pageants:
Uncle Ray
The Dolphin Show, unfortunately the battery of the camera went dead :(... was so sad but on the other hand it was so crowded that I didn't really got to see that many things. It was a big money making thing! Don't recommend it to anybody. Crazy expensive and no strollers allowed inside. Wish I would've seen that big warning on their webside but no... I thought of course it'll be kids friendly. First and last time... too sad... well, at least Zoe and Henry were free.
Jake, Grandma, Katie and Henry... Zoe just ran out of the picture
Henry loves his new gift from Aunt Patty and Uncle Ray... he couldn't get enough of his little motorcyle
Uncle Ray and Katie:
Uncle Ray and little Henry:
It's funny but Ray always called Henry: Michael! I told him not to worry because my dad would LOVE to hear that ;)... so funny... never heard anybody do this and everybody said he looks just like the father, not his father but my father :)... Yeah, a little German Michael Ruhe ;)






1 comment:
Nun ist es eindeutig: Henry sieht seiner Grandma sehr ähnlich. Süß!
Post a Comment