Here some pics from FR our Play Date in the Neighborhood. Lizzie, Zoe and Henry:
In Jen's Basement. I'd love to finish our basement as well, it's an awesome big space and a great play ground for the kids and perfect for entertainmentGrace in the middle as well:
Very popular play thing... the marble slide but with big balls instead (choke friendly).
Henry and Grace:
I successfully kept sweets away from the kids for two years at least but slowly they've discovered these goodies as well :(... Zoe is enjoying her cupcake
Mr. Henry... now we can't feed him anymore, he wants to feed himself :(... always a drama if he's not having at least a spoon in his hand while having food. Smiling for the cameraYum:
Saturday I've been going since the time I got up... well it's the case everyday but we put up Christmas Lights in the Entrance of our subdivision... 5 hrs it took us all to get it all up. I was the first and last one there...
... then quickly shopping with the kids and preparing dinner for our play date with the neighbor families.
It was a great time but man was I glad when the kids were in bed, the kitchen cleaned up and I could go to bed :).
This morning I stuffed our Turkey and it's in the oven right now hopefully ready for dinner. Kind of went with a 20lbs Turkey (9Kgs)... a little big! By the time Thanksgiving comes along we can't stand Turkey anymore *lol*... well I'm glad we're having our own little Thanksgiving Dinner today since we'll be traveling on Thanksgiving, hoping for free roads :). That's how you do it... switch holidays around and make it easier for you to get around :)











1 comment:
Wer so charmant ist wie Mr. Henry, der darf auch mit den Fingerchen essen. Lady Zoe schaut auf einem der Bilder so niedlich nachdenklich aus, als grüble sie über ein schwieriges Projekt nach. Guten Appetit beim Truthahnessen! Prächtig sieht der Bursche ja aus.
Post a Comment