Monday, June 20, 2011

Strawberry Picking

Today after taking my walk we went to a field nearby to pick some strawberries... first Zoe wasn't so sure what to do but she enjoyed herself and threw a fit when I wanted to leave. I only picked a few since we don't need THAT much, but enough that lasts us for a couple of days and so cheap and easy to access that I think I'll do this more often with her since I can only do little nearby things in the AM in order to not mess up our great schedule we have right now.
I'm soooo proud of myself getting so much done during the day with work and everything etc.! I tell you, if you're looking for a great organizer, hire a mom *lol*.Plus I seemed to be in really good shape *lol*... the other girls we went with were 'wow-ed' by me showing up being pregnant! They said when they were pregnant they didn't wanna do ANYTHING.
Well, all I can think of is this one commercial I think is totally true: 'A body at rest, stays in rest... a body in motion, stays in motion' :)

2 comments:

Edda said...

Das ist ja wieder ein tolltes Foto... könnte Reklame für ein Erdbeerfeld sein....
Lb. Gruss Deine Edda

SitSit said...

Voll süß wie sie da so im Erdbeerfeld steht. :-)