Thursday, June 2, 2011

No Pics...

Well, I was so busy yesterday that I totally forgot to take a picture of Henry! We're at 23 weeks now I think and he's growing and growing. Did I tell you guys that when I was complaining last time about being so hungry what it actually was? Well, come to find out with the newsletter the next day that Henry apparently doubled his weight that week!!! No wonder...

I can also proudly tell you that I'm back in shape again... yesterday and today I walked my normal 3 miles again *YEAH*... and on top of that I did my pilates session yesterday night. Well, am I a fit pregnant mommy or what? ;) So proud of myself and continue my workout as long as my body lets me / and my toddler!!! Because it's getting tougher to keep her busy while just hanging out in her stroller for an hour ;).

Today we have 'Father's Day' in Germany and while I was updating myself on the blogs I read I fell over a new post from Sita on her blog which I loved. Check it out ;)... she actually handcrafted a gift for Dad with pics from us sisters and man I was shocked how good looking we all are but then also... how old we've gotten *lol*... such grown women!!! Well, I bet my Dad grew at least one cm taller when he got that gift and saw his four own creations smiling at him all grown up and happy ;).
Love you Daddy :), hope you had a great and relaxing Father's Day.

1 comment:

SitSit said...

Hihi. :-) Ja.. irgendwie lächeln wir alle gleich auf den Fotos.
Wir können nicht verleugnen, dass wir Geschwister sind. :-) Find ich supi!!!