Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Picture attack

Yes, that's right... I try to take more pics again since I noticed I barely take any *blame on me*... so here a full set of pics, enjoy:
Yesterday Zoe and I met with Kimberly and Kaitlyn at 'My Urban Toddler' an indoor play room for kiddos from young to ... and they had a blast. Specially because we were the only ones (the weather was just too nice).
Zoe and Kaitlyn playing in the kitchen:
Zoe is practicing having a sibling:
And off she goes:
Typing in some numbers, the money has to come in somehow:
*cling*
Henry on the floor... even though she put him there, she talked to him funny enough what he needs to do or whatever that was... I was cracking up:
Nope, can't lay on the floor, has to be back in the stroller:
and we take our walk again:
"No, he has to stay in the stroller"
"No, it's my brother... I get to stroll him around"
Needless to say, we had a GREAT GREAT time :). What a fun day yesterday... today I can't forget to take pics of our blooming house :).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

ui, süßes Shirt :-)

hel.kyn. said...

Niedliche Fotoserie. Und Zoe sorgt dafür, dass am Ende alles seine Richtigkeit hat...