Sunday, December 12, 2010

Trip to Baltimore

Here a picture from Zoe and I ready to showel some snow. It was def. easier with a big belly than with a baby in a carrier ;). This morning we started getting some snow again but I went out alone before my two cuties got up ;) that was quick and easy. Luckily we have the worst behind us, only 3hrs to go and we're in Baltimore :). Zoe does great and Frank managed the crazy snow drive so far very good while I was a nervous wreck! With Baby in the car everything changes!





We just did a stop and look what I found! I've never seen this... Soooo cool:


A kids toilet, next to an adult toilet incl. a place you can tie your kid down so you can pee in peace and a changing table!!! I'm very impressed!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jela said...

Doch doch, sowas gibbet, Rona!! In einem Pizza Hut irgendwo im Urlaub in Amerika haben Sita und ich so eine Toilette vorgefunden. Es waren allerdings zwei Toiletten für Erwachsene.

Aber was macht man net alles, wenn man auf Klo muss. *G*

SitSit said...

Das war übrigens seeehr lustig, Jela. :-D Ich werde mich da in Jaahren noch dran erinnern. Das war als wir mit dem Wohnwagen unterwegs waren in Wyoming irgendwo. ;-)
Aber ihr seht auch echt süß zusammen aus, also Rona und Zoe. Goldig... kann mir aber vorstellen, dass Schneeschieben mit Zoe vorne drin durch aus problematisch ist. Drück sie mal ganz lieb von ihrer Tante Sita, damit sie mich auch jaaa nicht vergisst. :-)
Liebste Grüße,
Sita