I found some pics on my camera from a couple of days ago... since they're so cute... here you go... doing laundry with Zoe:love this pic
Today Frank, Zoe and I went to the 'Train Garden' in Baltimore. It's provided by the fire dept.. It's basically a big dream of most men coming true, a little train landscape ;)... here a pic of Zoe and I :)
Zoe enjoyed it, probably more all the kids than the trains passing her ;). It was fun and something different. Zoe and Daddy:The Ravens (Baltimore Football Team) play against Pittsburgh (their neighbor team): Halloween Grusel: On the way back we saw this crazy lit up house. Here are many more houses lit up in wonderful Christmas decoration. I love it :). I couldn't talk Frank into driving through town to go through this one street I told you about, maybe tomorrow after we celebrate Frank's Dad's 80th Birthday (belated. His B-Day was on the 7th) with the whole family. I look forward to the dinner and how he'll react to the birthday gift :)... will get you some pics after the event ;).
2 comments:
Jela
said...
To be absolute honest... I miss something in those train garden pictures. It surely contains a lot of work but it still looks very artificial and not really matched up. But I guess that's American style. We have seen a train garden - a mega train garden - in TV. I think it's in Germany, Hamburg, but I am not sure. That's really great!! Well, I check it...
English speakers can watch that little film, too, because the film is also great without text and you should find a few known places. It's really in Hamburg. I think Fabian and I also need to go there someday.
But I have to admit, Americans are great when it comes to Christmas decoration outside. ;)
Hey, Ja. Ich war im Miniaturland in Hamburg. Das ist total genial da. Da sind die ganzen Länder in Mini dargestellt. Amerika ist natürlich auch vertreten. Das ist auf jeden Fall ne Reise wert. Die Bilder von Zoe sind mal wieder total niedlich. Richtig super. :-)
2 comments:
To be absolute honest... I miss something in those train garden pictures. It surely contains a lot of work but it still looks very artificial and not really matched up. But I guess that's American style.
We have seen a train garden - a mega train garden - in TV. I think it's in Germany, Hamburg, but I am not sure. That's really great!! Well, I check it...
http://www.miniatur-wunderland.de/anlage/video/4-minuten-wunderland/
English speakers can watch that little film, too, because the film is also great without text and you should find a few known places.
It's really in Hamburg. I think Fabian and I also need to go there someday.
But I have to admit, Americans are great when it comes to Christmas decoration outside. ;)
Hey,
Ja. Ich war im Miniaturland in Hamburg. Das ist total genial da. Da sind die ganzen Länder in Mini dargestellt. Amerika ist natürlich auch vertreten. Das ist auf jeden Fall ne Reise wert.
Die Bilder von Zoe sind mal wieder total niedlich.
Richtig super. :-)
Post a Comment