Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reorganized Kitchen and Kartoffelpuffer

Today we reorganized and cleaned the whole kitchen, that was sooo needed and now we have so much more space, it's unbelievable!
Here some shots of the little one, she again changed somehow... she looks cuter every day!!!
Today I also made 'Kartoffelpuffer'. I kinda love cooking, our house smells constantly like food :(. We're still trying to get rid of the 'duck smell'. Oh well...
Zoe loved the Kartoffelpuffer as well. I felt like being young again, coming home from school and eat Mama's Kartoffelpuffer while telling her what happened in school... good times. If you guys have any suggestions for meals, let me know. Not too complicated suggestions please ;)... I should post some easy recipes for you guys to 'copy' ;)... in case somebody is interested. I love my new pots and pans... fancy cooking in our house ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K.... Kartoffelpuffer ist schon mal ein Anfang... weisst du noch, wenn wir euch in den Ferien besucht haben, haben wir für uns alle Nudeln und eine sooo leckere Käse-Sahne-Sosse gekocht...???
You remember????
Bis bald per mail mal das Rezept.
Lb. Gruss Eure Edda