Monday, December 6, 2010

Polar Express - Story Time at Barnes & Noble (bookstore)

Zoe and I went to the Story Time of 'The Polar Express' on Saturday:even Santa came and gave everybody a gift, and the conductor read the book:
We're very busy... yesterday we had lots of people over to bake cookies, it was wild and fun. Unfortunately, Zoe is very clingy lately so I had to bake with one hand while Zoe was hanging on my other hip! CRAZY!!! But as a mom you're getting used to do many things with an attached baby on your hips *lol*...
Here's a picture of today, Zoe was playing in the other room while I worked and then I didn't hear anything for a while so I checked and there she was... ready for a nap ;)... she's never done this since I always put her to bed before she even lays down on her own like this... but it was very cute, now she's in bed taking her second nap while I go back to work... TSCHAKKA, that's how we roll ;)

1 comment:

kkhunter said...

Rona, in Meg's area they have an actual Polar Express train. You get on the train in Akron (near where Meg lives) and take the train to the North Pole. You get fairy dust to make the train able to do the trip very quickly. Santa sneaks on the train and gives the kids bells and hot cocoa.
I am going with Meg, Zoey, Asa,and Grandma Jean. We wear matching PJs. I'm sure Meg will post pics on her blog. R U on Facebook?