Well... I guess I'm too much *lol*... but I'm sooo happy he comes home today so I went a little nuts *lol*. I decorated his garage space:

so you can see how big it actually is :)

and bought some red roses, I separated two from the bunch. I try to pin a rose on Zoe's clothes somehow, for her daddy and I bring a red rose to the airport as well :)... YEAH, 60 minutes until touch down! I track him of course, he's almost over the US ground.

Zoe is taking a nap, finally! We went to Barnes & Noble this morning for a story time with a very interesting reader. It was fun and Zoe was listening very curious, it was the cutest thing and I enjoyed it as well. Ok, I'll get the house ready a little more and then I'll hit the road once Zoe is up... hope she doesn't sleep too long or I have to wake her up!
Boah, this was a long two weeks!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!
1 comment:
Du bist crazy! Aber das ist echt süß! So möchte ich auch mal empfangen werden ;) Und klein Zoe ist schon ganz schön flott unterwegs! Danke für die vielen Posts. Alles liebe! Andrea und Family
Post a Comment