
these two pics look like Mini Frankie:


Clapping hands, so funny in between her crawling she just sits up and claps her hands! Maybe she
applauses herself for her accomplishments :)

On the go:

What's up Mommy?

She found her new spot :)... she crawled through the foyer while the waste truck drove by and she crawled towards the window and said: 'mba mba da'... it was too cute... well hello tiny finger prints on the windows :(

Zoe is still sick but it's running out pretty good... we'll see how long it'll take this time to be back to normal. Yesterday was sooo bad, she was crying so hard and wouldn't calm down unless I carry her around that I finally put her in the car and drove around for an hour which calmed her down... fun times ;)... we survived though, today is another day. Got up very early so I could get at least a few hrs in before she got up... I'm curious how today is going to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment