Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shopping for wedding/anniversary dresses

Yeah, X-Mas is coming soon... I saw the first Santa at Costco the other day, this one would fit perfectly next to our front door :). Uuhhooohh, I look forward to the x-mas time already so much! Today Zoe and I went shopping, we needed some dresses for her and me because we'll be at a wedding and a 50th anniversary party in october and we need to look nice :). So I found the cutest little dresses for our little sunshine but for me I couldn't find the right one. I'll try again tomorrow. Zoe did fantastic, she slept a while (I guess she was bored looking at all the dresses *lol*) and was interested the rest of the time in all the people that walked by and said: oh, how cute :)... it was such a great day:
And then back home she right away played with her toys and talked a storm... it really seemed she missed all her toys today, such a funny little girl :).
Don't look at her 'not matching' outfit, Zoe peed while I changed her and my 'emergency' outfit didn't fit with the socks she wore today ;)... happens ;)
We have such a happy and great baby girl *in love* :). While the two of us were out shopping, Frank changed out the last set of blinds in our living room, it looks so great and light now. Now we're all done, we can start with the next project now... hanging up pictures and decorations :). We've such a great life :)... time to get Zoe bed ready... ;)

No comments: