Saturday, July 3, 2010

Germany WON :)

Today was a great day. We started off with watching the game and Germany won 4:0 :) YEAH... what a great day. Frank promised us to put up the flags in case Germany wins so here we go... his car is decorated now :).
We went out and had a great american breakfast (one of Sita's meals wishlist) and went over to Frank's parents and took a ride through the city and back home.
We were at Ray's and Patty's around 430PM again and took some relaxing time in the pool, that was awesome. I swam a bunch of rounds and also tried to have Zoe with me in the pool but she didn't like it at all. I guess it wasn't warm enough... her bath afterwards she loved again. She's doing so great, we're on the go all the time and she's always so good. I can't believe it. Such a great baby girl.
In the middle of the day when I looked at the 'day' it hit me... already 7 yrs have past by since we lost our mom... I was very happy that I could spend this day with Sita. Last year we spent it with Doug and Dana and this year with Sita... we had a very delicious dinner and came home 'stuffed'. Now it's time for a good night sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ich denk besonders an euch eure Edda!!!