Saturday, June 12, 2010

rolling over pics

She just rolled over again:I think she likes it
After she got her 4 month shots she fell out and was still shobbing during her sleep from all her crying/ screaming during her doc visit. She doesn't like the doc anymore. She even flipped out when we were at my midwife for my yearly checkup. Before the midwife came into the room and only the nurses played around with Zoe all was good, as soon as the door got shot... *aaaahhhh*... Oh oh... now I can't even take her with me to my doc visits anymore :(

2 comments:

Doug and/or Dana said...

So you went to a midwife appointment, too? Sounds like you are hinting at attending future appointments?! Do you have plans? Very interesting... I want to know!

Anonymous said...

Und bald wird es dann auch mit dem Vorwärtsrobben funktionieren. Oh, das wird spannend!