Well, I missed my first full day of Zoe's life :(... I left the house while she was still sleeping and I came back home when she was already in bed!!! What a bummer.
But I had a great time in CHI, it was a long day and I enjoyed the flight and everything but it totally doesn't give me the kick anymore with all the meeting going on and stuff then it gave me when I wasn't a mom. Babies just steal your heart totally and everything changes. Now spending a day with your little one gives you all you need and if you miss one day of it you're totally sad about it! But it was ok. I was totally calm because I knew Frank was with her, he took a day off and enjoyed a daddy/ daughter day. He did such a great job, Zoe slept through the whole night! I have to ask what his secret is ;)... he's such a great daddy. We're looking forward to our weekend. SAT is USA vs. Ghana and on SUN is Germany vs. England. That'll be an exciting WE. Oh and on SAT night I'll have a girls night out... dancing!!! Uh oh ;)... here some pics I found on my Iphone... enjoy:
She can be sooo serious when she is checking out things *lol*
our little sleepy head :)... oh man, she's so much fun! We're looking forward to going to Baltimore next weekend and then my dad and Meike will come into town as well... YEAH... they finally meet their son in law :) and their granddaughter :)... and me of course, but they know me already very good *lol*... crazy Rona *lol*. That will be a very family happy July. We'll probably be totally bummed when everybody is gone and we're back alone again :(...


our little sleepy head :)... oh man, she's so much fun! We're looking forward to going to Baltimore next weekend and then my dad and Meike will come into town as well... YEAH... they finally meet their son in law :) and their granddaughter :)... and me of course, but they know me already very good *lol*... crazy Rona *lol*. That will be a very family happy July. We'll probably be totally bummed when everybody is gone and we're back alone again :(... 

No comments:
Post a Comment