Sunday, March 18, 2018

I'm back

Hi guys,
not sure if anyone is still checking in here on a regular basis and I'm very sorry that I've truly neglected this very important part of my life, my story and my way of sharing my life with you. I've just not found time to spend writing on my blog but new things are coming again this summer and I am determined to document all of those for everyone and myself to read later in life again.

We've had an amazing time since you last heard from me. It only has been since October ;). I've done a lot of self development and seeing where I want to head next and where our family needs to head and so on and I believe we've found our new journey together in this. We're excited for new adventures to come and we'll keep you updated on every single event, I promise. I will def. carve out time from now on since I've missed writing a lot as well.

Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the spring in the upcoming weeks and taking care of their health and wealth :).

Rona

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back

Jela said...

Jepp, dann werde ich auch mal wieder regelmäßiger vorbeischauen. :)

Ingrid said...

Danke! Toi, toi, toi, und liebe Grüße aus Delmenhorst...